Bridgepoint Bible Church
Bridgepoint Bible Church case study provided by Marimon, a Flex Technology Group company
About Bridgepoint Bible Church
BridgePoint Bible Church has a long history within the Houston Community. BridgePoint began in 1933—originally named Spring Branch Community Church. BridgePoint has been instrumental in planting churches, sending hundreds of missionaries around the world, and teaching God’s word faithfully.
- They were struggling with Konica Minolta equipment and service.
- The Wide Format device was old and eventually gave up the Holy Ghost.
- Their printer was in such a state we hand delivered output for a church service event.
- Lower guaranteed response time
- Superior device and software Technology
- Sales professional with subject matter expertise in faith-based organizations.
- The color quality was not originally up to snuff, so we upgraded them to a Fiery RIP.
- With the Fiery RIP they are getting superior color quality.
- We provided an all-day extensive demonstration on the new devices and services, so they are knowledgeable on the devices and services.
- The new wide format device and HP A3 Device now print faster, with better color and consistency and little to no down time.